Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > voip number wanted with entry listed in phone book

voip number wanted with entry listed in phone book

curiousroy@googlemail.com

Hi

I'm looking for a company that can supply me with a local area code
number with a BT phone book (OSIS) entry.

Does any one know of any companys that can do this ?

Thanks

Roy

Peter Gradwell

> Hi
>
> I'm looking for a company that can supply me with a local area code
> number with a BT phone book (OSIS) entry.
>
> Does any one know of any companys that can do this ?

We do.

peter

<email/web_hosting/business_voip> <t:01225 800 810>