Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python library for clustering from distance vector

Python library for clustering from distance vector

Sengly

Dear all,

I am looking for a python library which can cluster similar objects
into their respective groups given their similarity score of each two
of them. I have searched the group but I couldn't find any helpful
information yet.

Any suggestion is appreciated. Also, if you know any specific group
that I should post this message, please also suggest.

Thank you.

Sengly

jay graves

On May 17, 11:49 pm, Sengly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I am looking for a python library which can cluster similar objects
> into their respective groups given their similarity score of each two
> of them. I have searched the group but I couldn't find any helpful
> information yet.

How about google? Searching for the terms python and cluster gave
some results for me.

http://www.google.com/search?q=python+cluster

> Any suggestion is appreciated. Also, if you know any specific group
> that I should post this message, please also suggest.

The book, "Programming Collective Intelligence" by Toby Segaran is
great and has examples of clustering algorithms written in Python.

http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Co...dp/0596529325/

Jay Graves

Sengly

On May 19, 2:42*am, jay graves <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On May 17, 11:49 pm, Sengly <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > I am looking for a python library which can cluster similar objects
> > into their respective groups given their similarity score of each two
> > of them. I have searched the group but I couldn't find any helpful
> > information yet.

> How about google? *Searching for the terms python and cluster gave
> some results for me.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=python+cluster
>
> > Any suggestion is appreciated. Also, if you know any specific group
> > that I should post this message, please also suggest.

> The book, "Programming Collective Intelligence" by Toby Segaran is
> great and has examples of clustering algorithms written in Python.
>
> http://www.amazon.com/Programming-Co...ce-Building-Ap...

> Jay Graves

Thank you very much for your pointers.

Regards,