Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Connect XP desktop to mac wireless network

Connect XP desktop to mac wireless network

Bea_aust81

My vista laptop originally connected to the internet through a mac wireless
network, but once i restarted, it will now only connect as a local network
and I can't access the internet.

If I look at the 'Network and Sharing Center' on the Vista laptop it says
that the laptop is connected to the network, which is connected to the
gateway, but the gateway is not connected to the internet.

At the same time, I have an XP desktop with the same problem, but 3 mac
computers can connect to the internet with no problems.

Can anyone help with diagnosing this?