Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSD > MCSD certificate

MCSD certificate

Bujji

Hi,

I have completed my MCSD 5 exams last 2 months back and i have not got my
certificate so far.

Please let me know what is the process to get my certificate of MCSD.

-Bujji

Lawrence Garvin

"Bujji" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> I have completed my MCSD 5 exams last 2 months back and i have not got my
> certificate so far.
>
> Please let me know what is the process to get my certificate of MCSD.

You need to go online to the MCP Member Site and order your certficate.

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Bujji

Thanks for your reply.

when ever i am trying to login to MCP site giving my MCP ID and Temperory
access code, it throws error like below.

Error: Problem in registration of your profile. Error calling
PrepareCustomerMerge: Zero or more then one customer was found for the
specified search criteria ErrorCode:0x8110FFFE
ID:{AF03EFC8-69B4-43A9-B1C8-544E500D0C05} Host:[207.46.197.80]., please
contact Customer Services Representative for assistance.

could you please suggest me, what i need to do further.

Thanks,
Bujji

"Lawrence Garvin" wrote:

> "Bujji" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have completed my MCSD 5 exams last 2 months back and i have not got my
> > certificate so far.
> >
> > Please let me know what is the process to get my certificate of MCSD.

> You need to go online to the MCP Member Site and order your certficate.
>
> --
> Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP
> Senior Data Architect, APQC, Houston, Texas
> Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

> http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

Lawrence Garvin

"Bujji" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Thanks for your reply.
>
> when ever i am trying to login to MCP site giving my MCP ID and Temperory
> access code, it throws error like below.
>
> Error: Problem in registration of your profile. Error calling
> PrepareCustomerMerge: Zero or more then one customer was found for the
> specified search criteria ErrorCode:0x8110FFFE
> ID:{AF03EFC8-69B4-43A9-B1C8-544E500D0C05} Host:[207.46.197.80]., please
> contact Customer Services Representative for assistance.
>
> could you please suggest me, what i need to do further.

Contact your Regional Service Center and/or send email to

Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCITP, MCBMSP, MCTS(x4), MCP
Microsoft MVP - Software Distribution (2005-200

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com

abi

hi bujji, this is abi, please tell me about the microsoft exams how
did u approach, what is the prosess to write those exams.