Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Computer constantly freezing :-(

Computer constantly freezing :-(

Himself1205 Himself1205 is offline
Junior Member

Please help !

I just recently started having the issue with my computer over heating and ended up frying the mobo/proc

So...I got a new mobo and processor with new ram and everything was running fine.

Now it will just randomly lock up for no reason at random times..

Sometimes its right away when the computer boots up, other times in the middle of browsing or chatting on messenger

It's not over heating and I have no clue what is wrong...any suggestions please help : (