Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Creating an HTML file

Reply
Thread Tools

Creating an HTML file

 
 
jcd.news@club-internet.fr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-17-2008
Hello.
I have written an Html source code in a string.
For example : String s=" <html ><head> <meta .........</html>"
I want my java application to create an html file with this source
code on my hard disc.
How can I do it?
Thank you.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Arne Vajh°j
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-17-2008
http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> I have written an Html source code in a string.
> For example : String s=" <html ><head> <meta .........</html>"
> I want my java application to create an html file with this source
> code on my hard disc.
> How can I do it?


FileWriter possible wrapped in a PrintWriter was one way.

Arne
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Roedy Green
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-17-2008
On Sat, 17 May 2008 11:50:57 -0700 (PDT), (E-Mail Removed)
wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :

>I have written an Html source code in a string.
>For example : String s=" <html ><head> <meta .........</html>"
>I want my java application to create an html file with this source
>code on my hard disc.
>How can I do it?


See http://mindprod.com/applet/fileio.html
or you can use HunkIO which will write it to a file in one line.

See http://mindprod.com/products1.html#HUNKIO
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary
http://mindprod.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
jcd.news@club-internet.fr
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-17-2008
On 17 mai, 22:25, Roedy Green <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
> On Sat, 17 May 2008 11:50:57 -0700 (PDT), (E-Mail Removed)
> wrote, quoted or indirectly quoted someone who said :
>
> >I have written an Html source code in a string.
> >For example : String s=" <html *><head> *<meta *.........</html>"
> >I want my java application to create an html file with this source
> >code on my hard disc.
> >How can I do it?

>
> Seehttp://mindprod.com/applet/fileio.html
> or you can use HunkIO which will write it to a file in one line.
>
> Seehttp://mindprod.com/products1.html#HUNKIO
> --
>
> Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
> The Java Glossaryhttp://mindprod.com


FileWriter is perfect. Thank you.
 
Reply With Quote
 
Martin Gregorie
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      05-17-2008
On Sat, 17 May 2008 14:55:31 -0400, Arne Vajh°j wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> I have written an Html source code in a string.
>> For example : String s=" <html ><head> <meta .........</html>"
>> I want my java application to create an html file with this source
>> code on my hard disc.
>> How can I do it?

>
> FileWriter possible wrapped in a PrintWriter was one way.
>

Agreed. Works just fine for me.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. |
org | Zappa fan & glider pilot


 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Creating html file from news feed or text file Ellie ASP General 1 08-02-2008 07:57 PM
using dreamweaver : how can I insert HTML file into another html file? johnsonholding@yahoo.com HTML 3 01-10-2006 08:06 PM
How to read the BODY of HTML file from another HTML file using javascript? Dhanasankar S via DotNetMonster.com ASP .Net 1 02-28-2005 05:51 PM
How to read the BODY of HTML file from another HTML file using javascript? Dhanasankar S via DotNetMonster.com ASP .Net 0 02-26-2005 10:58 AM
is there a way to "include" source file B.html in source file A.html? Cloud Burst HTML 11 01-09-2004 02:49 AM



Advertisments