Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to send an email to my account whenever an exception/error of any type occurs?

How to send an email to my account whenever an exception/error of any type occurs?

Anjan Bhowmik

Hi,
I want to be able to send an email to my account whenever an
error/exception occurs, including compiler errors to my email. Where to
catch the exception/errors in application level, so that i can send the
message via email?

Thnx in advance.