Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Re: Can't access yahoo mail via FF

Re: Can't access yahoo mail via FF

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

> All of a sudden today when I try to go to mail.yahoo.com I get the
> following:
>
> "The page isn't redirecting properly
>

> Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for
> this address in a way that will never complete.
>

> * This problem can sometimes be caused by disabling or refusing
> to accept cookies."
>

> I do not have cookies disabled or refuse to accept cookies.
> I have cleared the cache.
>
> I am running FF 2.0.0.14 and have been for a while.
> Page loads fine in IE7
>
> Anyone else experiencing this problem, or have a fix?
>
> TIA
>
> Jim

when I enter that link I'm taken to this page:
https://login.yahoo.com/config/login...?&.src=ym&rl=1

anyways, you didn't say if you emptied the cookies.

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm