Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > C DRIVE AND D DRIVE

C DRIVE AND D DRIVE

deliasmith

Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How do
I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
professional

darrel

> Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How
> do
> I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
> professional

This is the wrong newsgroup to be posting this question in.

That said, why not just move files from your C drive to the D drive?

-Darrel

jackic

"deliasmith" wrote:

> Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How do
> I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
> professional

jackic

"deliasmith" wrote:

> Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How do
> I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
> professional

I am on a HP Lap Top with Vista Software, it keeps saying that I am running
out of space on D I have done with it says to do to clean it up but it dosn't
free up any space....I have tried to even see what is on it and it isn't
clear...anyone ever hear of this? or know how to deal with it?

jackic

Mine keeps saying that i am running out of space..i go in and clean it up the
way it recomends but it dosn't give me any space and keeps saying low disc
space...any ideas?

"darrel" wrote:

> > Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How
> > do
> > I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
> > professional

> This is the wrong newsgroup to be posting this question in.
>
> That said, why not just move files from your C drive to the D drive?
>
> -Darrel

Kenneth P

Why is this the wrong newsgroup?
I have the same issue. Is there any help out there?

"darrel" wrote:

> > Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How
> > do
> > I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
> > professional

> This is the wrong newsgroup to be posting this question in.
>
> That said, why not just move files from your C drive to the D drive?
>
> -Darrel

Karen

I have plenty of space on my C drive but keep getting a message that my D
drive is full. I also have tried everything and it has not helped. Have you
gotten any replies on how to fix this problem. I am pulling my hair out
here. Mine is a desk top not a lap top but having the same problem as you. I
have even done a restore and it did nothing to help.

"jackic" wrote:

> "deliasmith" wrote:
>
> > Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive. How do
> > I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows XP
> > professional

> I am on a HP Lap Top with Vista Software, it keeps saying that I am running
> out of space on D I have done with it says to do to clean it up but it dosn't
> free up any space....I have tried to even see what is on it and it isn't
> clear...anyone ever hear of this? or know how to deal with it?

Scott M.

The name of this newsgroup is "microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs". The "dotnet"
part indicates that the group is about Microsoft's ".NET" development
platform. If you have a Windows question, ask it in a newsgroup that has
Windows in its name.

-Scott

"Kenneth P" <Kenneth http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Why is this the wrong newsgroup?
> I have the same issue. Is there any help out there?
>
> "darrel" wrote:
>
>> > Myy C drive is nearly full, but there's plenty of space on my D drive.
>> > How
>> > do
>> > I repartition the hard disk to increase C at the expense of D? Windows
>> > XP
>> > professional

>> This is the wrong newsgroup to be posting this question in.
>>
>> That said, why not just move files from your C drive to the D drive?
>>
>> -Darrel

Scott M.

The name of this newsgroup is "microsoft.public.dotnet.faqs". The "dotnet"
part indicates that the group is about Microsoft's ".NET" development
platform. If you have a Windows question, ask it in a newsgroup that has
Windows in its name.

-Scott

news:(E-Mail Removed)...