Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > Authicating Web control using MS Access instead of SQL

Authicating Web control using MS Access instead of SQL

Teiko21 Teiko21 is offline
Junior Member

I am trying to authicate users using the permission feature in asp.net but it I'm getting following error:

Unable to connect to SQL Server database.

so I research it and found out that I must configure my web.config file but I don't know how.

Can anyone help?

Keep in mind I am trying authenicate using ACCESS