Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Call for beta testers (Picasa Web Albums and iPhoto 08)

Call for beta testers (Picasa Web Albums and iPhoto 08)

ubermind beta team

Hey all,

Just wanted to give a quick heads-up to those of you using Picasa Web
Albums about a new plug-in that's about to be released: iPhoto to
Picasa Web Albums. This is an iPhoto equivalent of one of the leading
Aperture export plug-in out there, with tons of features to simplify
getting your photos into Picasa Web Albums. The plug-in is being beta
tested right now, so if you use iPhoto '08 and you're interested in
checking it out, go to http://www.ubermind.com/beta/picasawebalbumsbetareg.php.

Dudley Hanks

"ubermind beta team" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey all,
>
> Just wanted to give a quick heads-up to those of you using Picasa Web
> Albums about a new plug-in that's about to be released: iPhoto to
> Picasa Web Albums. This is an iPhoto equivalent of one of the leading
> Aperture export plug-in out there, with tons of features to simplify
> getting your photos into Picasa Web Albums. The plug-in is being beta
> tested right now, so if you use iPhoto '08 and you're interested in
> checking it out, go to
> http://www.ubermind.com/beta/picasawebalbumsbetareg.php.

I can't even install Picasa on my computer because it totally screws up my
screen reader.

I wish somebody at Google / Picasa would start paying attention to the needs
of blind users...