Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > printing my web page

printing my web page

rodchar

hey all,
i have a gridview on my web page with over 2 pages of records. is there a
way to print them all if the user uses the File / Print way?

thanks,
rodchar

rodchar

Mark,
do you know of any good references for the pdf topic?