Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Hardware > Looking for a solution to disk failure!

Looking for a solution to disk failure!

paul1003 paul1003 is offline
Junior Member

Hi people, I have been using my disk for quite a long time but the other day I heard the drive making some noise and had to restart the system again. But when I did that the disk would not boot and I fear that the data might be deleted or lost. So, if you people have any know about the ways to get this done right or if you can at least suggest me the ways to handle this …it will be a great help.