Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > credit card

credit card

anjalikut@gmail.com

Alienjones

Yeah good one mate...
Have you made anything out of the click links yet?

You know if you did it properly, you would and you wouldn't make an ass
of yourself in newsgroups in doing it.

Alienjones

Atheist Chaplain wrote:
> "Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:g0lp5e$mdm$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>> Yeah good one mate...
>> Have you made anything out of the click links yet?
>>
>> You know if you did it properly, you would and you wouldn't make an
>> ass of yourself in newsgroups in doing it.

> and Douggie should know, he has been making an ass of himself on Usenet
> for year

Not near as well as you scumbag.

A. C.

"Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:g0nake$hh7$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Atheist Chaplain wrote:
>> "Alienjones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:g0lp5e$mdm$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>>
>>> Yeah good one mate...
>>> Have you made anything out of the click links yet?
>>>
>>> You know if you did it properly, you would and you wouldn't make an ass
>>> of yourself in newsgroups in doing it.

>> and Douggie should know, he has been making an ass of himself on Usenet
>> for year
>>

> Not near as well as you scumbag.

so your saying that all these people who are posting about your lies and
defamations are wrong, and your the only one who is right! what a skewed
view of the world you must have Douggie
Anyway have a pleasant evening, and give my regards to all your sockpuppets,
that should keep you busy for hours

Don Hirschberg

Credit Card Validation Grant ASP .Net 6 07-21-2003 02:00 PM
Credit card integration Florian Marinoiu ASP .Net 2 07-16-2003 03:25 PM
Credit card processing redstar Perl 0 07-11-2003 07:38 AM

Advertisments