Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Sigma Unicorn Gaming Chassis

Sigma Unicorn Gaming Chassis

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Club Overclocker review the Sigma Unicorn Gaming Chassis, a smart and feature-full case for your PC.

Quote:
A computer case is probably the most personalized part of the computer building process, while the case only plays a small part in the computer's performance, it plays a much larger role in its personality. Today, we look at the Sigma Unicorn, which looks to deliver on the promise of personality by adding some interesting features we don't see too often in cases these days. Let's see how the Unicorn stacks up!
Read the article here.