Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > Free Acne Pimple Product GiveAway

Free Acne Pimple Product GiveAway

Free Acne Pimple Product

Get Your Free Acne Pimple Product toay. All Natural and effective.
Call or email today at http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) or call
247@305-785-2386.

Stewy

In article
<(E-Mail Removed)>,
Free Acne Pimple Product <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> Get Your Free Acne Pimple Product toay. All Natural and effective.
> Call or email today at perfect10oil

The fact that it's <free> is the a giveaway

Paul Bartram

"Paul Allen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

> The only reason I saw this spam is that you quoted it. I didn't
> see the original you responded to because I filter out postings
> with "googlegroups" in the Message-ID: header. If you did the
> same, you wouldn't have seen the spam either and both of us would
> be at least nominally looking at photography-related postings.
> Please fix your newsreader, or at least stop replying to spam.

But most of the time, the regular poster's humorous replies to Spam messages
are the most interesting thing in the new headers list. And who could resist
a line like "Free Acne Pimple Product GiveAway"? So many possibilities!

Zits all, folks...

Paul

Pimple Flaxseed Bigwhopper Computer Support 3 08-08-2006 02:07 AM
STOP ACNE plumbcrazy DVD Video 0 01-23-2006 12:22 AM
Re: using wart remover (17%) for acne? Jj Computer Support 0 08-14-2003 12:08 PM
using wart remover (17%) for acne? Computer Support 0 08-14-2003 04:16 AM
using wart remover (17%) for acne? Swinger@hotmail.com Computer Support 0 08-14-2003 03:41 AM

Advertisments