Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Linq May CTP 2006

Linq May CTP 2006

stephen

Hi,

I apologize for posting Linq questions here. I wanted to try to work with
Linq and found a Linq (May 2006) CTP that can be used with .NET 2005. when I
run the msi, i get this message:

"A modified language service has been created to enhance the LINQ editing
experience in the IDE and provide limited C# 3.0 support in intellisense,
but is currently unsupported. Do you want the LINQ Preview to update the C#
language service?"

I really dont want some of the features to be altered as its my dev box and
use it for work

Please advice,
Stephen

stephen

Thanks Patrice,

I think i will do that.

Stephen

news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Linq or not Linq George ASP .Net 4 11-05-2008 04:53 PM
Linq Preview (may 2006) won't install on vista rote ASP .Net 0 10-01-2008 06:01 AM
Installed Linq CTP for VS 2005, but gnewsgroup ASP .Net 3 02-01-2008 02:42 AM
Nov/Dec CTP John ASP .Net 1 01-01-2005 08:32 PM
vs 2005 beta or ctp? John ASP .Net 3 12-06-2004 01:38 PM

Advertisments