Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Loadding csv files

Loadding csv files

όρό85 όρό85 is offline
Junior Member

Hello!!

I would like to know if there is an application that loads a csv file in memory to use it after in another C# application.

I want to do it using neither data base nor bulk insert. I've tryed and I'd like to know if there is another option.

thanks in advance!!