Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > To upper case question

To upper case question

QueryWriter QueryWriter is offline
Junior Member

Hi all!
Which is the standard function to convert a string into upper case?
I've used strupr(), but it's not detected by gcc since not in ANSI standard (obv I've included sdgstd.h).
I need something standard to do both conversions..