Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Digital Photography > 240 gm glossy vs 285 gm ultra glossy

240 gm glossy vs 285 gm ultra glossy

MikeM

I have been using Kodak ultra glossy 285 gm paper and would like to
know if there is a quality difference as well a gloss difference
between the above and the 240 gm glossy paper. I have read only bad
things about Kodak paper, but for cost reasons it is either Kodak or
not printing anything. I only buy the photo paper when it is on
special.

Thanks
Mike