Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > [ANN] PPyGui emulator

[ANN] PPyGui emulator

Stef Mientki

hello,

I've ran the first real world application through PPyGui-emulator,
so I think it's time to release the first version.
There's lot of room for improvements and a more beautiful layout.

PPyGui-emulator is build upon wxPython and released under BSD license.

For remarks, screen shots and downloads, see
http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data.../pp_intro.html

have fun,

Stef Mientki

clabepa

Stef Mientki wrote:

> I've ran the first real world application through PPyGui-emulator,
> so I think it's time to release the first version.
> There's lot of room for improvements and a more beautiful layout.
>
> PPyGui-emulator is build upon wxPython and released under BSD license.
>
> For remarks, screen shots and downloads, see
> http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data.../pp_intro.html

Wow! wonderful.
I was searching for it for debugging and easy development purposes,
screenshots sounds promising.

but the api.py link is broken.

> have fun,
>
> Stef Mientki

Many thanks
Claudio

python@bdurham.com

Stef,

Looks great!!

Malcolm

castironpi@gmail.com

On May 14, 7:54*am, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> Stef,
>
> Looks great!!
>
> Malcolm

Nice touch on the Spin / Slider / Progress. Wink.

Stef Mientki

clabepa wrote:
> Stef Mientki wrote:
>
>> I've ran the first real world application through PPyGui-emulator,
>> so I think it's time to release the first version.
>> There's lot of room for improvements and a more beautiful layout.
>>
>> PPyGui-emulator is build upon wxPython and released under BSD license.
>>
>> For remarks, screen shots and downloads, see
>> http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data.../pp_intro.html

> Wow! wonderful.
> I was searching for it for debugging and easy development purposes,
> screenshots sounds promising.
>
> but the api.py link is broken.

Well the file is correctly at the server,
and indeed it downloads as nonsense ???
Is it not possible to just put a py-file on the server ??

Anyway, I've changed it into a zip file, and now everything works (at
least at my place)

cheers,
Stef

Claudio Driussi

Stef Mientki wrote:

>>> I've ran the first real world application through PPyGui-emulator,
>>> so I think it's time to release the first version.
>>> There's lot of room for improvements and a more beautiful layout.
>>>
>>> PPyGui-emulator is build upon wxPython and released under BSD license.
>>>
>>> For remarks, screen shots and downloads, see
>>> http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data.../pp_intro.html

>> Wow! wonderful.
>> I was searching for it for debugging and easy development purposes,
>> screenshots sounds promising.
>>
>> but the api.py link is broken.

> Well the file is correctly at the server,
> and indeed it downloads as nonsense ???
> Is it not possible to just put a py-file on the server ??
>
> Anyway, I've changed it into a zip file, and now everything works (at
> least at my place)

Yea, tried, it works like a charm even into winpdb debugger.

Very nice, many thanks
Claudio

pix emulator chackamakka Cisco 2 05-09-2007 04:12 PM
Where download NetSYS Emulator? Andrea Cisco 4 12-11-2004 04:14 AM
Copy satellite assemblies to Windows CE emulator John ASP .Net 0 11-09-2004 11:21 AM
Cisco IP Phone Simulator / Emulator ? Fox Cisco 4 05-04-2004 07:36 PM
Microsoft Mobile Emulator andreas ASP .Net 0 11-22-2003 01:30 PM

Advertisments