Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > workflow design

workflow design

wangjunwei

hi guys.
I am asked to implement a complex ERP workflow application in which there
exists ten different work flow and lots of fine granulity access priveleges
to control, but I just know a little about workflow.
I want to know:
1.is it apprepriate for me to choose windows workflow foundation as platform
to implementation my application with asp.net?
2.if it is not apprepriate,is there any open source workflow engine on which
I can start based?

any suggestion will be appretiated!

Regards.

Richard