Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Roxio Creator 10.1, Be Aware..

Roxio Creator 10.1, Be Aware..

Brad

Hi,

After going back to technical support again, someone finally told me
that "Roxio Creator DE 10.1" doesn't include a status bar!!!!!!!

I was told, "Creator Classic includes a status bar".

Note: "DE" stands for Dell Edition.

WARNING:

Apparently Roxio Creator 10.1 does NOT include a status bar, unless
Roxio removed it from the DE version !!!!!

Brad