Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > DDR3 RAM: System Memory Technology Explained

DDR3 RAM: System Memory Technology Explained

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Benchmark reviews explain how DDR3 memory works, covering the differences and benefits over DDR2:

Quote:
For over six months now, I have personally devoted a large amount of time towards testing this new system memory standard. Sadly, most of my efforts have gone unappreciated; DDR3 was too far ahead of it's time to be adopted early on. Yet, even though DDR2 has clearly reached its limit, the cost of production combined with a wide-scale recession will further harm acceptance of the new format. But are you really missing anything? I could give you a simple 'yes', but that's what I've already been saying for many months now. Instead, I invite you learn about what you're losing...
Read the article here.