Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > File Sharing problems

File Sharing problems

=?Utf-8?B?SmFyZWQ=?=

I have 3 computers on my network, the main one being mine. One of the other
computers can share documents with my computer fine. the other won't. I have
enabled the drive for sharing on the network, but whern I go to map the drive
on my computer, it won't come up. When I tried to map the drive from the
computer I was initially trying to send it from, it worked fine. I am
thinking the problem is that file sharing is not enabled on that computer,
but I don't know. That is also the computer where my printer will not attach
to either. Please help

Jack \(MVP\)

Hi
Jack (MVP-Networking).

"Jared" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I have 3 computers on my network, the main one being mine. One of the

other
> computers can share documents with my computer fine. the other won't. I

have
> enabled the drive for sharing on the network, but whern I go to map the

drive
> on my computer, it won't come up. When I tried to map the drive from the
> computer I was initially trying to send it from, it worked fine. I am
> thinking the problem is that file sharing is not enabled on that computer,
> but I don't know. That is also the computer where my printer will not

attach
> to either. Please help

=?Utf-8?B?Y2hyaXM=?=

i have a computer with a router , and another with the adapter, the 1 with
the adapter is sharing files with people i do not no, but i want it to share
files with my computer (one with router ) do you kno how to fix this problem.