Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Security > New Security site released

New Security site released

AldarHawk

The site is located at www.isecforce.com and it is a forum based
group. We are still new but I would love to see security experts and
novices all come out and contribute to grow the knowledge of all who
want to learn!

Hope to see you all there.

Jim Watt

On Mon, 12 May 2008 04:15:43 -0700 (PDT), AldarHawk
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>The site is located at <expletive deleted> and it is a forum based
>group. We are still new but I would love to see security experts and
>novices all come out and contribute to grow the knowledge of all who
>want to learn!
>
>Hope to see you all there.

Is there a section that deals with avoiding spam in newsgroups?
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com

David H. Lipman

From: "AldarHawk" <(E-Mail Removed)>

| The site is located at www.iseccrap.com and it is a forum based
| group. We are still new but I would love to see security experts and
| novices all come out and contribute to grow the knowledge of all who
| want to learn!

| Hope to see you all there.

A Google Grouper spamming a so-called security forum to Usenet indicated this is a site to
*AVOID*!

--
Dave

Jim Watt

On Sat, 31 May 2008 09:14:03 -0400, bogus <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Good site for newbies like me!

Then go there and don't spam newsgroups.
--
Jim Watt
http://www.gibnet.com