Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: How open windows attachment with a MAC ?

Re: How open windows attachment with a MAC ?

gnu / linux

On May 6, 8:26*pm, "Ritter 197" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> I have 2 friends, who can never open my windows xp created attachments.
> The attachments may be from MS Word or other, everyone else with a PC can
> open them, but not these 2 with MACS.
>
> What can I download for them and send?

If its a MS Word doc do they have MS Word for Mac - If not how about
they use Open Offfice or Google docs & spreadsheets (both free) ?