Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > can I install silverlight on msvc2008 express?

can I install silverlight on msvc2008 express?

m.a

Hello,
I installed MSVC 2008 express and I like to install silverlight. Can I do
this? Thenone that I got from silverlight web site, complain about msvc
version.

Regards

Juan T. Llibre

re:
!> I installed MSVC 2008 express and I like to install silverlight. Can I do this?

Yes.

re:
!> The one that I got from silverlight web site, complain about msvc version.

Please post your concerns about Silverlight setup in the Silverlight Installation and Setup forum:

http://silverlight.net/forums/13.aspx

In general, any Silverlight question should be posted to the Silverlight forums :

http://silverlight.net/forums/

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
======================================
"m.a" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:5vEVj.45349$(E-Mail Removed)2...
> Hello,
> I installed MSVC 2008 express and I like to install silverlight. Can I do this? Thenone that I got from silverlight
> web site, complain about msvc version.
>
> Regards

m.a

Thanks, But it seems there is a problem in this forum.

I tried to join to it but it complains that a user with my email exist and
when i ask to send me the password, it doesn't send any reply. Who can I
send email to get help?

Regards

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...