Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > extremely low bandwidth, is it just my isp?

extremely low bandwidth, is it just my isp?

blanking

"sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:4822c2fc$(E-Mail Removed)...
> blanking wrote:
>> "sam" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:4822bb62$(E-Mail Removed)...

>>> But your thread title asks if it is just your isp, and the answer could
>>> be no, it is due to other factors, you don't have enough facts yet until
>>> you can isolate the variables.
>>>

>> Yes I do, I have not explained them all here if that's what you think.

> Since you opened the debate with your question, you should answer it here,
> unless you are just trolling.

Sorry but I have bashed my head against a brick wall too many times here in
the past already, I'm not going to do it anymore, I'm out of here.

Rhino

On Fri, 09 May 2008 14:55:50 +1200, Crash <(E-Mail Removed)>
wrote:
>Blanking seems to be on a very short fuse Sam. Comes in here asking a
>question, gives us a few selected facts with no cites or other
>supporting info and when we call him/her on this gets all affronted.
>The silly prick even accused me of working for an ISP earlier in this
>thread. Clearly not been here long and I think he/she meant that as a
>slur.
>
>So he/she wont be back. Promises, promises
>
>Crash.

Can you folks learn to reply without quoting the whole damn thread?

Scrolling down 98 lines to get to the last 10 lines is a PITA (That is
not an excuse to top post either.)

Cheers, Rhino

Bruce Sinclair

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>, Crash <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>On Fri, 09 May 2008 20:24:22 +1200, Rhino <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

(snip)

>>Can you folks learn to reply without quoting the whole damn thread?
>>
>>Scrolling down 98 lines to get to the last 10 lines is a PITA (That is
>>not an excuse to top post either.)

>I considered doing that in my previous post - but decided to leave in
>those lines so that others could see what my 'short fuse' conclusion
>was based on. Honest

... You had a forget, didn't you. You know that threading gives us what
we need to see ... and much more than we need.