Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > problems with eDataSecurity ACER 4520

problems with eDataSecurity ACER 4520

El Pablo

Hi, i have a problem with my Notebook Acer 4520 the module
eDataSecurtiy was corrupeted , when i turn on the Notebook and log on
with my user , then apperance a "pop up" window showme the message
that it missing one "DLL" and that reinstalling that aplication
(eDataSecurity) will solve the problem.

I downladed the eDataSecurity and unzipped on my hard disk but when i
try to run the "exe"
Windows Vista sendme a message like that:

" Error: C:\setup.exe
i canīt found module "

if i reboot the Lap on "safe mode recovery directory" (sorry for my
traduction but the messages are in Spanish)
i can run the "setup" without problems but in the middle of the
process , crash because
"cant write o edit the file C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers " then the
process roll back
and finish without install eDataSecurity

the installation is made with the user Administrator

what is the problem? what is the wrong pass ?

thanks for your help.