Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Size of Google maps

Size of Google maps

Spencer

Hi
I enjoy using the Google maps facility but wonder if there is any way
the image (map or sattelite) can be made full screen. When travelling I
use an Asus eee and the image is rather small.
Any comments appreciated.
Akarana

Dave Doe

says...
> On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:44:42 +1200, Spencer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >Hi
> >I enjoy using the Google maps facility but wonder if there is any way
> >the image (map or sattelite) can be made full screen. When travelling I
> >use an Asus eee and the image is rather small.
> >Any comments appreciated.
> >Akarana

> Do those little machines handle Google Earth?
> I had heard that they can't handle the 3D features. True or false?

Dunno, but anyway, he's talking about maps.google.com, not
earth.google.com.

--
Duncan

Craig Shore

On Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:44:42 +1200, Spencer <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi
>I enjoy using the Google maps facility but wonder if there is any way
>the image (map or sattelite) can be made full screen. When travelling I
>use an Asus eee and the image is rather small.
>Any comments appreciated.
>Akarana

Give smaps.co.nz a go, it's bigger on the screen. Run by Trademe.