Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Network Drive

Network Drive

=?Utf-8?B?SmFyZWQ=?=

How can I create a network drive between two computers and be able to share
files, pictures, etc. through that drive?

Malke

Jared wrote:

> How can I create a network drive between two computers and be able to
> share files, pictures, etc. through that drive?

http://www.practicallynetworked.com/...ilesharing.htm (Home)
http://www.practicallynetworked.com/...ring/index.htm
(Pro)

Wireless - Basic Configuration -