Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > OT: Light Duty This Week

OT: Light Duty This Week

Charlie Russel - MVP

Hey, folks. I'm off to Redmond for the annual MVP Summit, and won't be
around much this week. We are kept well and thoroughly busy, and it seems
like there's something just about every evening as well. So logons here are
going to be limited. OTOH, you all do quite well without me when I disappear
for a bit, so I leave you in the more than capable hands of our regulars.
Have fun, and don't leave the house a mess for when I get back. <grin!>

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

Dennis Pack

Charlie:
ENJOY!

--
Dennis Pack
XP x64 SP2, Vista Enterprise x64 SP1
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hey, folks. I'm off to Redmond for the annual MVP Summit, and won't be
> around much this week. We are kept well and thoroughly busy, and it seems
> like there's something just about every evening as well. So logons here
> are going to be limited. OTOH, you all do quite well without me when I
> disappear for a bit, so I leave you in the more than capable hands of our
> regulars. Have fun, and don't leave the house a mess for when I get back.
> <grin!>
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64