Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124 released

Adobe Flash Player 9.0.124 released

Carlos

This may be not quite exciting, because it is just another 32-bit flash for
IE 32-bit
The good news is that I am providing direct links for the installers so that
you can keep a copy of them in your hard drive and install it on multiple
systems.
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...r_active_x.exe
http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...ash_player.exe

Carlos

Carlos

Me too.

Carlos

"Edward Eisenheim" wrote:

> I'll get excited when Adobe gets off their lazy asses and releases a 64 bit
> version.

> news(E-Mail Removed)...
> > This may be not quite exciting, because it is just another 32-bit flash
> > for
> > IE 32-bit
> > The good news is that I am providing direct links for the installers so
> > that
> > you can keep a copy of them in your hard drive and install it on multiple
> > systems.
> > http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...r_active_x.exe
> > http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/get...ash_player.exe
> >
> > Carlos

TJD

Well, given that CS4 (and the next Flash) will offer a 64-bit version (see
my thread below), it seems likely that there will also be a 64-bit plug-in.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...