Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re: how datagrid scrollbar can keep same position after postback

Re: how datagrid scrollbar can keep same position after postback

Steve C. Orr, MCSD

You could probably use SmartNavigation.
Here's more information:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...ationtopic.asp
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de.../cpconpage.asp

And here's an alternate technique that uses anchor tags:
http://www.dotnetjunkies.com/tutoria...tutorialid=681

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD