Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Titan Robela Watercooling Case

Titan Robela Watercooling Case

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

Quote: With the Robela, I was torn to come up with a final statement. The water cooling abilities of the Robela are decent but certainly not impressive. If I was running a system that was not overclocked and looking for a case that would run almost silently, then the Robela would be a very good choice. Heck, even with an overclocked setup the Robela system would be acceptable as it runs the CPU only a few degrees higher than a large aftermarket cooler, without any of the extra noise associated with that type of cooler.
Link: http://www.overclockersonline.com/in...ticles&num=305

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

and heres contestant number 3 for which titan robela review is the best! Whats with all the Robela reviews?

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

Quote:
Originally Posted by XhArD
and heres contestant number 3 for which titan robela review is the best! Whats with all the Robela reviews?
AHahhaha ROFL! Are you getting some in that you guys need to promote or something???

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

i guess i am the last and final to review