Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Can you recommend a book?

Can you recommend a book?

noagbodjivictor@gmail.com

Hello all, I learned Python with the book "Programming Python" by John
Zelle. But today this book is a little bit old. My Python is some kind
old. I need a book that will help me brush my style and keep me up to
date. I would like one with practical examples.

Can you recommend one?

Stefan Behnel

> Hello all, I learned Python with the book "Programming Python" by John
> Zelle. But today this book is a little bit old. My Python is some kind
> old. I need a book that will help me brush my style and keep me up to
> date. I would like one with practical examples.
>
> Can you recommend one?

http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonBooks

Stefan

Malcolm Greene

My two favorites:

- Core Python Programming by Chun
- Learning Python by Lutz

Malcolm

hellt

On 25 Сав, 15:09, "Malcolm Greene" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> My two favorites:
>
> - Core Python Programming by Chun
> - Learning Python by Lutz
>
> Malcolm

Learning Python (Lutz) is very good, reading right now.

Daniel Folkes

On Apr 25, 6:28*am, "(E-Mail Removed)"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello all, I learned Python with the book "Programming Python" by John
> Zelle. But today this book is a little bit old. My Python is some kind
> old. I need a book that will help me brush my style and keep me up to
> date. I would like one with practical examples.
>
> Can you recommend one?

Learning Python followed by Programming Python.

You should be able to find them in a Library too.