Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python Developer, DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT: Please Respond

Python Developer, DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT: Please Respond

Rahul Ka

Hi ,

We have this urgent DIRECT client requirement . Please let me know if
you have suitable candidates. Please send me their resume rate and
contact details ASAP.

TITLE: Python Developer
LOCATION: Silver spring, MD
DUARTION:6 Months +

JOB REQUIREMENTS
Strong C++ and Python experience
5 to 7 years of UNIX experience
5 to 7 years of TCP/IP network development experience
3 to 5 years of Oracle DB experience- Good to have
Payment industry knowledge a plus

With Warm Regards and Wishes !

RAHUL
Marketing Executive