Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > C library containing implementations of associative containers.

C library containing implementations of associative containers.

Morten

Hi.

Is there anybody who knows a C (not c++) library containing
implementations of associative containers (stack, queue, hash table,
linked list). It would be great if the performance of algorithms where
high.

Regards Morten.

Antoninus Twink

On 7 May 2008 at 9:18, Morten wrote:
> Is there anybody who knows a C (not c++) library containing
> implementations of associative containers (stack, queue, hash table,
> linked list). It would be great if the performance of algorithms where
> high.

libhx is one. I guess most C programmers roll their own at the start of
their careers, and then use their "personal library" forevermore.

Kiran Kumar Mukkamala

Check with glib http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/2.16/glib.html .
This is a general purpose portable library. This may be helpful to you
not only for the DS you are looking for but also for other purposes/
constructs.

Kiran

On May 7, 2:26 pm, Antoninus Twink <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 7 May 2008 at 9:18, Morten wrote:
>
> > Is there anybody who knows a C (not c++) library containing
> > implementations of associative containers (stack, queue, hash table,
> > linked list). It would be great if the performance of algorithms where
> > high.

> libhx is one. I guess most C programmers roll their own at the start of
> their careers, and then use their "personal library" forevermore.

viza

On May 7, 10:18 am, Morten <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Is there anybody who knows a C (not c++) library containing
> implementations of associative containers (stack, queue, hash table,
> linked list). It would be great if the performance of algorithms where
> high.
>
> Regards Morten.

Glib:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/glib/...ata-types.html