Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Network wireless card configuration

Network wireless card configuration

=?Utf-8?B?Sk0=?=

After I installed the driver for a D-link notebook wireless card, I was
suppose to see the local wireless but it didin't show up.
I then clicked on properties of the wireless connection icon and I realized
that the tab "WIRELESS" does not show up as I could see on other notebook. It
basically looks like a ethernet dialog box. Whithout configurating the WEP
for the net work I won't be able to connect to the wirelles network.
What I really need is to find out why the "wireless" tab does not show up in
order to configure the network connection and despite that why the windows
does not see the wireless network.
I an runiing a win XP home edition with SP2.

The zero configuration is working ok..you can stop e restart it with no
changes to the connection status

Thanks JM

Jack

Hi