Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > "Change your language and you change your thoughts."

"Change your language and you change your thoughts."

Suganya

"Change your language and you change your thoughts."

Learn English and free download Grammar & dictionary.
Just click the website and share ur thoughts.enter in the search
column What do u want about English language? ull get it it
everything..
A common example of two verbs mixed up by learners are 'made' and
'do'. For example, someone might use 'make a course' or 'do changes'
as opposed to the correct format: 'do a course' and 'make changes'.

"Language shapes the way we think, and determines what we can think
about."

http://Onlinespokenenglish.googlepages.com/home