Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Session Expired error

Session Expired error

Lenny

I have application that uses session variables to preserve
data between calls
Session expiration time is set to 20 min. Sometimes my
users getting error 'Session Expired' even right after
they log in to application!
Any ideas how to get around this issue?

Alvin Bruney

it may help to explicitly set the timeout in the page_load ispostback
portion
Session.TimeOut = 20;
news:074a01c35711$ebeaf3d0$(E-Mail Removed)...