Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C Programming > "libdb-4.2.la" not found

"libdb-4.2.la" not found

Sumit

Hi all,
i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
it need libdb-4.2.la
please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

santosh

Sumit wrote:

> Hi all,
> i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
> it need libdb-4.2.la
> please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

This is not the right forum. Ask in an Ubuntu group (like
alt.os.linux.ubuntu), or at the excellent Ubuntu forums
(http://www.ubuntu.com/support/community/webforums) or in a list, group
or forum for openmrcp.

arnuld

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:07:21 +0200, Sumit wrote:

> Hi all,
> i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
> it need libdb-4.2.la
> please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

Mr. Donga,

what it has to do with ANSI C ?

--
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/
my email ID is at the above address

Antoninus Twink

On 24 Apr 2008 at 7:07, Sumit wrote:
> Hi all,
> i am trying to run openmrcp on my system,
> it need libdb-4.2.la
> please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

apt-get install libdb4.2-dev

(assuming Ubuntu follows Debian on this)

Sumit

Thank u Mr.Falconer i should send it to Ubuntu thread it was all by my
mistake thanks again

On Thu, 24 Apr 2008 09:22:05 -0400, CBFalconer wrote:

> Sumit wrote:
>>
>> i am trying to run openmrcp on my system, it need libdb-4.2.la
>> please suggest me where i can get this library for UBUNTU

> I have no idea. I do know that 'here' is not the answer. It is
> not impossible that alt.os.linux.ubuntu could work.

arnuld

> On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 07:44:22 +0200, Sumit wrote:

> Thank u Mr.Falconer i should send it to Ubuntu thread it was all by my
> mistake thanks again

Sumit, please don't top-post.

--
http://lispmachine.wordpress.com/
my email ID is at the above address

arnuld

> On Mon, 28 Apr 2008 06:52:55 +0000, Richard Heathfield wrote:

> If you must net-cop, consider adding relevant, accurate technical
> content that will make the reply worth reading. Remember that everything
> posted here can be read by everyone who subscribes to the group.

I could add relevant information but I don't want to foe this specific OP.
see down.

> I had a look around the Web for OpenMRCP, and it seems to be
> some kind
> of text-to-speech converter. I would guess that the OP is more
> interested in OpenMRCP than in libdb, so perhaps he would find that this
> would be a good starting place: http://www.openmrcp.org/

you are pretty right

Sumit is my colleague. We work at phonologies.com, a company that creates
SIP based softwares for voice-telephony , not to mention that its all Open
Source. We are trying to integrate OpenMRCP into our software but I am not
on that team.