Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Netstat command

Netstat command

=?Utf-8?B?V2FsbHk=?=

I was checking my network with my laptop by using the netstat command and I
was surprised to see how many connections are there compared to the other
computers. There is a least 25 there. connections that I don't even know what
it is and they all say established. is it a problem or not?

Dave

could be. figure out what processes are making them and where they are
going to and maybe you'll figure out what they are.

"Wally" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I was checking my network with my laptop by using the netstat command and

> was surprised to see how many connections are there compared to the other
> computers. There is a least 25 there. connections that I don't even know

what
> it is and they all say established. is it a problem or not?

netstat.exe foreign address Curley Bur¢h Computer Support 5 12-19-2010 09:13 AM
Netstat like show command ? Georg Dingler Cisco 9 11-03-2006 03:09 AM
Help interpreting Windows netstat -ab command results Ron Drake Computer Support 3 02-14-2006 08:40 AM
netstat Jan Faerber HTML 1 01-20-2006 06:32 PM
netstat question tokyosky Firefox 13 12-29-2005 05:41 PM

Advertisments