Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Disassembly Tab in Visual Studio

Disassembly Tab in Visual Studio

C Newby

I don't know what i did, but when I run a windows form application from the
Visual Studio debugger, a new tab shows up in the main document tab space
with the title "Disassembly". This, as i understand it, is normal. However,
when i stop the debugger, the "Disassembly" tab does not dissapear and
remains a part of the main tab space and the tab cannot be closed.

This doesn't happen everytime i run the debugger, only sometimes, and i'm
not sure under what conditions.

Any help? TIA//