Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > help with power point 2007 and word 2007

help with power point 2007 and word 2007

chronicboy11@hotmail.com

i was wondering could someone teach me how to put a swf movie into a
power point presentation
and could some one teach me how to put one in word

my office is 2007 thank you

Paul

> i was wondering could someone teach me how to put a swf movie into a
> power point presentation
> and could some one teach me how to put one in word
>
> my office is 2007 thank you

They have a web site for Office.

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/po...CH100673441033

Type the question into the search box. For example, I tried "insert flash"
and got an answer.

Paul

chronicboy11@hotmail.com

On Apr 19, 2:32 pm, Paul <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> > i was wondering could someone teach me how to put a swf movie into a
> > power point presentation
> > and could some one teach me how to put one in word

> > my office is 2007 thank you

> They have a web site for Office.
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/po...1033.aspx?pid=...
>
> Type the question into the search box. For example, I tried "insert flash"
> and got an answer.
>
> Paul

thaaank you mister