Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > slower wireless adapter connection on XP

slower wireless adapter connection on XP

=?Utf-8?B?c2FuamF5?=

All,

Ever since I installed XP, SP2 on my PC, the linksys wireless adapter runs a
very slow. It is connected at 2Mbps to the router and down loads are very
slow. What
can I do to improve the connectivity ?

TIA

WLW

Is your signal quality low? You might want to look at:

http://www.ezine.com/QandA/ReasonsForPoorSignal.shtml

Hope this helps,
--
William L. Whipple