Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > wireless broadmand router, cannot find server...

wireless broadmand router, cannot find server...

=?Utf-8?B?YnJvb205NzAw?=

Hello to all,
In December I bought a Linksys wireless-G router to use with two desktop
computers using cable-internet,and usb wireless. I have had no problems until
last week. I had to unplug everything for a couple of days, and when I set
everything back up, the router would not work. I spoke with several techs @
Linksys , they came to the conclusion the router was bad... long story short
they sent a new one, but I still have the same problem. I have tried
everything possible to get this thing to work. I have gone to cmd and ran
ipconfig, the ip address,gateway,dns all show and, it says I have a
connection but when I open IE I get the "can not find server". I have
disabled my firewall and my norton, with no resolve. Both computers run on
windows xp with sp2. If anyone knows what I should do please help.