Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Populating a datagrid from two separate data sources

Populating a datagrid from two separate data sources

John

Hi all,

I have an interesting situation. I have a datagrid I'm currently populating
using a dataset but now I need to introduce some extra records into this.
I'm unsure of which method to use. Is it possible for me to populate (fill)
a dataset from another dataset and at the same time, make sure there are no
duplicates?

Regards
John.

CT

John,

Check out the Merge method of the DataSet class. It might just be what
you're after.

--
Carsten Thomsen
Enterprise Development with Visual Studio .NET, UML, and MSF
news:(E-Mail Removed)...