Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > C++ > opening a image in c+++

opening a image in c+++

mohi

hello every one ,
can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file which contains the
pixel values of the image ) .
thats all what is required
all help is appreciated
mohan

Saeed Amrollahi

On Apr 21, 6:27*am, mohi <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> hello every one ,
> can anyone please help me ,,actually i want to load an image in c++
> i.e i want to get the digital signature(a file *which contains the
> pixel values of the image ) .
> thats all what is required
> all help is appreciated
> mohan

Hi

Standard C++ say nothing about image maniplulation. There is just one
thing.
you can open a file in binary mode rather than text mode with
ios_base::binary.
I think you should use some relevant APIs in your programming
environment
(say .NET) or some third party packages for image files.

Best
S. Amrollahi